3ds Max + V-Ray: 3ds Max PRO in 6 hrs
3ds Max + V-Ray, having done numerous on-line 3D courses I am always looking for new ways of doing things to speed up production and modeling. The course although basic is very well structured with very few ambiguities. What Adam outlines in the Intro clip is what you should achieve relatively easily by the end of the course. . The only downside is that he hasn’t done more advanced Visualisation courses yet. When they do come on the stream I will no doubt enroll as his skill and experience within the industry comes through in his presentation.” NOTE: I do, in fact, have some more advanced classes now.
Who is the target audience?
- Design professionals who want to learn 3D
- Architecture students
- SketchUp users looking to advance their skill set
- Anyone with a vague interest in 3d
- The draftsman who are interested in learning rendering
- Current 3ds Max users who want to learn how to work with Vray
- Gamers who want to learn to model their own game assets (especially architectural ones) in 3ds Max.
What Will I Learn?
- This course is intended to introduce 3d Visualization to the students, starting from the ground up. I will teach all the basic skills for getting you started making awesome images and building a portfolio.
- Learn to bring your 3D designs to life.
- Learn 3ds Max basic navigation, customization transforms modeling, etc.
- Also, learn the basics of rendering using Vray, the industry standard for Arch Viz.
- Learn Vray materials, lighting and cameras.
- Learn the basics of using Photoshop to create texture maps, and also post-process your renderings to create beautiful finished images.
- Provide the foundation for starting a career in 3d visualization.
- Complete your first photoreal, professional rendering using 3ds Max and Vray.
- Follow along with multiple professional projects, both interior, and exterior (source files provided)
- Improve your lighting, composition, and post-processing skills
- Start creating professional looking 3d visualization by following along with the course projects.
- After learning the basics with the first projects, jump into more advanced projects with the latest versions of the software
- New content added regularly
- Adjust your knowledge for the most up to date versions of the software
Author: Adam Zollinger
Duration: 10:41:44 Hours (83 Lectures)/ 10.5 hours on-demand video