Adobe Illustrator CC
Would you like to teach yourself all the course essentials required to master adobe Illustrator? if so, then this course is designed for you
This course was intended specifically for those of you who are just opening yourself up to the world of of creative design, this course will help you walk into the creative design aspect with confidence and pick up many essential skills like typography, graphic styles and drawing. This will not only help you in the professional world but this skills can also be applied to your personal life as well, for instance if you have a birthday party coming you can easily personalize and design your own invitation cards to hand out.
Skills that you will pick up along the way
- Introduce you to both the tools panel and windows
- Begin to create lines as well as shapes on the canvas
- Improve your graphic design skills using pens and brushes
- Master all the drawing modes, pen tool and curvature tool
- Learn to manipulate multiple paths to create artwork
- Apply gradients to objects and shapes
- Create a gradient mash
- Masking all sorts of objects on top of each other
- Using advanced tools like envelope distort to your character
- Introduction and applying the new puppet tool
This course is filled with useful content designed so you can follow along and help take your design to the next level!
Why should you learn from me?
I have been professionally using Adobe Illustrator for over 7 years now and have been teaching for several years while acquiring thousands of satisfied students enrolled in my courses across multiple platforms and I would like you to enjoys the same level of satisfaction and benefits when you enroll into my course.
Looking forward to seeing you inside the course!!
Prepare yourself to become a professional Adobe Illustrator CC User
Who this course is for:
- This course was designed for anyone looking to get there feet wet when it comes to the creative industry
- Beginners who would like to create their own graphic designs using Adobe Illustrator
- Preferably Adobe Illustrator CC but some older versions may work as well
- Zero prior knowledge is required to begin learning
- Mac or PC (course is taught on PC)
Created by: Khaqan Chaudhry
Duration: 2h 49m