Adobe Illustrator CC Mastery
Learn Illustrator and start creating logos, infographics, vector art and more illustrations today! In this course, students learn the essentials of Illustrator, the industry-standard vector software, including
- formatting and stylizing type
- creating custom shapes
- applying effects and styles
- drawing with the brush and pen tools
- tracing over photos
- creating basic logos
- using the various tools in Illustrator, including when to use certain ones
- creating patterns, blends, and more
Who is the target audience?
- This course is meant for people new to Illustrator or those who know a little about it and want to know more.
- This course is NOT for people who are experts at Illustrator already.
- If you already enrolled in my higher-priced Logo Design: Become a Professional Logo Designer course, then you do not need this course, since much of the Illustrator introduction in a few sections of that course overlaps with this course.
- You will need a copy of Adobe Illustrator, either through 30-day free trial, Creative Cloud subscription, or older versions will work for most techniques.
Created by: Chad Neuman, Ph.D.
Duration: 3h 8m