ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CC
Hi there, my name is Dan and I am an Adobe Certified Instructor for Photoshop – this is the Advanced Photoshop course.
This course is not for people new to Photoshop. This is for people who already know the fundamentals. It is for people who have their own ways of doing things but believe there really is a better, faster way to work.
We will start by learning the best selection techniques available. I promise, by the end of the first section what took you 30mins to mask will now take you 30 seconds.
We will correct ‘hard to fix’ images and learn what to do with blurry images. We will master Advanced Levels & Curves tricks and will work specifically with skin, adjusting and enhancing colours.
You will learn how to enlarge images without distorting them and also, what to do when things go wrong.
We will learn how to convincingly remove all kinds of objects from images. My personal favourite section will show you how to distort, bend & reshape images.
We will look at how current trending visual styles are easily created, duotones, glitches and orange/teal colour grading.
We get ‘type nerdy’ and use font pairing in Typekit. We will use Photoshop to identify the fonts used in an image and learn how to work with hidden glyphs & ligatures as well as variable & open type fonts.
You will master artboards while you are learning how to make easily updatable multiple sized social media & ad banner graphics.
There is a big section on advanced retouching techniques, advanced healing, advanced cloning & patching.
You will learn how to edit videos in Photoshop. We will also animate static images creating parallax videos plus the very cool cinemagraphs sometimes called ‘living pictures’ – great for social media.
You will learn to master 3D in photoshop. We will finish off the course with professional, reusable mockup techniques & shortcuts.
- Any version of Adobe Photoshop, preferably the CC (Creative Cloud) version. Previous versions may be used, but some features might not be available.
- Prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required, I recommend watching my Photoshop Essentials course for the perfect set up!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone that has completed my Photoshop Essentials Course
- Anyone that has a base knowledge in Photoshop
- Graphic designers, motion graphics artists, Illustrator users, and any creatives who want to an advanced understanding of Photoshop and meet one of the above criteria
Created by: Daniel Walter Scott
Duration: 13h 10m
Download all parts and extract it into single folder: