ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CC LEARN VIDEO EDITING IN PREMIERE PRO
This course is almost an introduction to video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Since It will take you
from the very beginning of opening Premiere Pro CC and learning the various panel windows to
editing clips together, audio work, color correction, creating sequence presets, titles, keyboard
shortcuts, exporting and much more!
Your instructor for this course is Will Bartlett. He has been professionally editing since 2004. He is the
founder of an established video production company in Toronto and has edited well over 1000 projects.
Maybe, Our team will be available to answer any questions as well as help you with any issues you may come
across while making your way through the course.
Even probably, if you don’t have Adobe Premiere Pro CC you can still take advantage of this course by downloading a
free 30-day trial from Adobe, on their website. All you need to do is create a free account with them, it only
takes a minute and you will then be able to start downloading Premiere Pro.
Who is the target audience?
- Now, Premiere Pro video editing course is meant for beginners who want to learn about how to edit.
No prior video editing knowledge is required.
- This course is also for people who may be already familiar with editing, but want to make the
switch to Premiere Pro.
- And This course is NOT for a professional Video Editor who already knows how to use Premiere Pro.
- Almost you, Download and install a free 30 day trial of Adobe Premiere Pro off of Adobe’s website, and
purchase a license from Adobe, therefore, it maybe is…
What Will I Learn?
- Complete a video editing project from start to finish.
- Use Premiere Pro and its many different panel windows
- Especially relevant Create custom sequence presets for different resolutions
- Pick footage ‘selects’ for organized editing
- Edit footage and audio together
- Also Creating titles
- Work with audio to adjust volume levels at specific times
- Create lower third titles
- Understand the basics of color correction and color grading
- Organize media with color labels like a professional Video Editor
- Understand various resolutions and editing workflows
- Also about, Use keyboard shortcuts to edit more efficiently
- Finalize media using custom export presets
Course Tittle: ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CC LEARN VIDEO EDITING IN PREMIERE PRO
Size: 1.2 GB