Innovation is the ability to see change as an opportunity – not a threat” – Steve Jobs
Change is inevitable. As organizations are being challenged to handle disrupting technologies (automation, AI, machine learning, etc.), they are finding the need to adapt to new ways of working and thinking about problems. For over 70% of companies, this has meant moving to a more adaptive mindset with Agile frameworks, such as Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban.
In this course, we will teach you everything you need to know to succeed in this evolving Agile world; values, principles, benefits, challenges, roles, user stories, sprints, ceremonies, product backlog, sprint backlog, estimation techniques, team velocity, burndown charts, burn up charts, Kanban boards, and much, much more.
Here is what you will receive with your enrollment:
- High-quality video lectures explain away the complex terms and confusing gibberish, enabling you to really understand the concepts.
- Downloadable handouts to enhance your understanding.
- Quizzes and activities to validate your learning, and increase information retention.
- 1-on-1 instructor support to answer your questions or clear up any confusion along the way.
- Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your pace and come back for a refresher at any time.
This course also includes two instructors! Jeremy Aschenbrenner (The BA Guide) has teamed up with highly experienced Agile practitioner and trainer, Vivek Khattri (The Agile Coach), to enhance your learning with varying perspectives and content formats.
And the best part… you have nothing to lose! This course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you’ll be given a refund. No questions asked!
What bonuses are included?
Handouts for this course are plentiful.
- Agile Principles Resource
- Sample User Stories
- Scrum Terms Worksheet
- Scrum Terms Retention Worksheet
- Checklist for starting Kanban with your team
- Digital Kanban board setup instructions
- Agile Word Search
- Agile Terms Crossword Puzzle
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in working within an Agile team (Aspiring Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Quality Assurance).
- Current Agile team members that want to deepen their understanding of the Agile processes or learn a new framework (Scrum, Kanban, or Scrumban).
- Current non-Agile team members whose organization is making, or is considering, the switch to Agile frameworks.
- IT and business leadership charged with adapting and innovating their project methodologies to keep them competitive
- No experience necessary. This course will teach you Agile concepts from the ground up!
Created by: The BA Guide | Jeremy Aschenbrenner, Vivek Khattri
Duration: 4h 30m