Robot Framework is a generic test automation framework for acceptance testing and acceptance test-driven development (ATDD). It has easy-to-use tabular test data syntax and it utilizes the keyword-driven testing approach. Its testing capabilities can be extended by test libraries implemented either with Python or Java, and users can create new higher-level keywords from existing ones using the same syntax that is used for creating test cases.
Robot Framework project is hosted on GitHub where you can find further documentation, source code, and issue tracker. Downloads are hosted at PyPI. The framework has a rich ecosystem around it consisting of various generic test libraries and tools that are developed as separate projects.
We are going to cover,
1. Basic environment setup
2. Automation test cases in different browser
5. Resource Files
6. User defined keywords
Who this course is for:
- Manual Tester looking opportunity in functional automation testing
- Automation Tester looking to automate AngularJS application in easy steps
- Basic understanding of Python Scripting
- Basic understanding of Windows Operating System
Created by: Testing World Infotech