Become A Chemistry 1 Master – Basic Principles Of Chemistry
Are you one of the high school students: Chemist student, Pharmacy student, the biology student, Nursing student or Engineering student and you have problems in studying General Chemistry 101???
Do you Like Chemistry but you don’t know how to study the basics of Chemistry???
Are you suffering from understanding the basics of Chemistry which makes the General Chemistry Exam as a nightmare for you???
Do you want to be a master in Chemistry and pass the Chemistry exam getting a high score easily???
Whatever the reason you have for thinking about studying chemistry, Whether you were Chemistry students, Pharmacy student, the Biology student, Nursing student or Engineering student, this course will help you to understand the essential basics of Chemistry.
This course will help you in covering everything you will need to know as you prepare for possible future exams. It doesn’t matter how much, or how little, prior knowledge of Chemistry you’ve got as this course will take you through all the necessary stages.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for High School Students, Chemists, Pharmacy student, biology student, Nursing student and Engineering student,under graduated or graduated.
- Everyone who has a big passion with chemistry and want to discover more about it.
- There are no essential course requirements, just a desire to learn more about Chemistry and a willingness to make the necessary effort.
- This course is very simple and no need for any techniques to be understood.
What Will I Learn?
- Know exactly what is Matter, Element, and Compound.
- Learn the scientific methods and type of Mixtures.
- Know the Three State of Maters and Units of Measurements.
- Calculate Scientific Notation and Significant Figures.
- Determine if the results you obtained are Accurate and Precise.
- Understand the Units and Dimensional Analysis.
- Understand the Atomic Theory and Models of the Atom.
- know the Law of Conservation and law of Multiple Proportions.
- Learn Atomic Mass, Mass Number, and Isotopes.
- Know how elements are organized in the Periodic Table.
- Learn how to name the Ionic Compounds.
- Know how to write Chemical equations.
- Learn how to make a Chemical Balance.
- Understand The Mole Concept.
- Be able to do Mole calculations successfully.
- Learn determination of Chemical formulas.
- Understand the Stoichiometry.
- To calculate the Limiting Reactant and the Yield of the reaction.
- Study all the Solubility Rules
- Understand the Electrolyte and Non-Electrolyte solutions
- Know all the Types of Chemical Reactions
- Be able to do Calculations on Molar Concentration and Dilution Analysis
- Understand the Gravimetric Analysis and the Titration
- Understand Boyle’s Law, Charles’s Law, Gay-Lussac’s Law, Avogadro’s Law, Combined Gas Law, The Ideal Gas Law, Real Gases, Gas Density and Gas Stoichiometry.
- You will understand Thermochemistry the study of heat change in chemical reactions.
- You will be able to distinguish between Exothermic & Endothermic reactions.
- Learn how to calculate standard enthalpy of reaction (ΔH0) for any chemical reaction.
- You will understand the Properties of Waves.
- You will know how Bohr’s Model of the Atom works.
- Understand the Schrodinger Wave Equation.
Author: Mohammad Abualrub
Duration: 06:53:50 (111 Lectures)/ 7 hours on-demand video