Beginner’s Guide to Python Data Analysis
This is the most comprehensive, yet straightforward, course for learning Python data science on Udemy! Whether you have never touched data science before, need a refresh on Pandas basics, or want to learn about the advanced features of Pandas, THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
If you never touched Python before, there is a Python crush section to get you started in 30 minutes! If you knew Python, use it to brush up your knowledge!
There are a lot of highlight points in this course. Paricularly, you will learn HOW TO:
- Perform Linear Regression Analysis
- Understand Linear Regression Analysis result
- Pandas series creation, selection, and other operations.
- Import CSV data
- Import Excel data
- Transform your array
- Select part of your data by column, row, or even condition!
- Rename your columns
- Change your index
- Delete columns
- Insert columns
- Make pie plots, scatter plots, series plots, heat-maps, and histograms!
- Numpy arrays
- Perform array indexing, slicing, and iterating.
- Generate descriptive statistics.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in data science
- Anyone interested in learning python, pandas, numpy
- Anyone curious about this world, about all the information flowing around us.
- Follow a step-by-step guide to download and install software.
- Basic knowledge about Python is an asset but not required.
- Curiosity, courage, and faith.
Created by: Alan H Yue, Rake Smith
Duration: 4h 1m