Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
Newly expanded with even more video content!
Listening and acting upon valuable feedback from over 30,000 satisfied students worldwide who are currently
enrolled in this course – we have added new video and valuable content including Smart Contracts, Cryptocurrency,
DAOs, DACs and even new video lectures on Bitcoin Cash – the new cryptocurrency born out of the
August 1st, 2017 Hard Fork, and how to best manage any possible future Hard forks.
Don’t waste any further time and quickly get the working knowledge you need in blockchain and Bitcoin by enrolling now!
– Are you looking for a quick, highly-effective and easy way to understand blockchain and Bitcoin?
– Do you want to get a firm grasp on what blockchain and Bitcoin are all about? Even topics such as Smart
Contracts and Digital Tokens?
– Do you need to learn the key concepts and vocabulary around blockchain and Bitcoin?
This effective guide will help you understand blockchain and Bitcoin, including more advanced topics such as smart
contracts and digital tokens, and will set you well on your way to blockchain and Bitcoin mastery.
You’ll learn the key aspects around Blockchain and Bitcoin, including:
- Most Important What is a blockchain?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What are smart contracts?
- Also What is a cryptocurrency?
- What are digital tokens?
- How blockchain and Bitcoin are related and why it’s so important to know the relation.
- Some common misconceptions about blockchain and Bitcoin.
- How to get started with Bitcoin
I have included two downloadable and printable PDFs
- Glossary including over 100 of the most important blockchain and Bitcoin terms so you can have them
essential concepts and language available with you whenever you may need them.
- An Infographic guide with steps on how to best manage any future possible Bitcoin Hard Forks.
This course will help you quickly master the most important ideas and topics in blockchain and Bitcoin.
I look forward to seeing you inside!
Who is the target audience?
- The ideal student for this course is someone who wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge
of how blockchain and Bitcoin work as well as how they are applied in business.
- Business people who want to learn more about how blockchain and Bitcoin are impacting the world of business.
- This course does not include any code sampling elements, as such, it is not meant as a course for developers who
wish to learn how to program blockchain applications.
- There are no requirements needed to enroll beyond having a business interest in learning how
blockchain and Bitcoin work.
What Will I Learn?
- Have a strong understanding of what blockchain technology is.
- Understand what Bitcoin is and how it works.
- Know and use key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing blockchain and
Bitcoin in business situations.
Course Title: Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
Size: 798.8 MB
Language: English, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish.