C Programming For Beginners
Have you never programmed a computer before, and think or have been told that C is a good programming language to get started with. It is!
Maybe you have some experience with other programming languages, but want to learn C. It’s a great language to add to your resume!
Or perhaps you are stuck in a low paying programming job, and want to move up to a better, more senior position. Learning C can help you!
The fact is, learning how to program in C is not only an excellent programming language to get started with, but it will also make you a better programming in other computer languages!
Why learn C ?
C is often considered to be the mother of all languages because so many other languages have been based on it.
Though C is simple it is one of the most powerful languages ever created. Considering it was created over 40 years ago, it is still used heavily and is usually in the top 5 or 10 most popular and most widely programming languages in the world.
Learning C can actually make you a better programming in other languages like C++, Java, or C# by equipping you with a mental model of what the computer is actually doing when you run your programs.
By learning how things really work “under the hood”, and understand memory space, CPU architecture and so on, you can create more efficient programs, and obtain a huge advantage over other programmers in the process.
If you want to become a better developer, learning C is a great way to start!
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the fundamentals of the C Programming Language
- Make yourself more marketable for entry level programming positions
- Create your first C Application
- Learn one of the most popular, widly used languages in the world
- Understand variables and the different data types
- Apply for real-time programming positions
- Understand the core language that most modern languages are based on
- Learn how to write high-quality code
- A computer running Microsoft Windows, Linux or the Mac operating systems
- At least 4GB of ram is recommended
- No programming experience, all concepts taught in this class!
Created by: Jason Fedi
Duration: 22h 22m