CINEMA 4D XPresso Course: Become a Better CINEMA 4D Artist
The CINEMA 4D XPresso Course course covers the fundamentals of the XPresso Module of CINEMA 4D which is a node-based visual scripting language.
This course covers XPresso Editor and different nodes under the XPresso and MoGraph classes and takes you step-by-step through the whole process of
building node networks in XPresso Editor.
The salient features of this course are as follows:
- 3.5 hours of on-demand video with 50 lectures explaining the XPresso module of CINEMA 4D.
- XPresso Editor and node-based approach explained.
- All nodes of the XPresso and MoGraph classes explained.
- CINEMA 4D files and other resources are available.
- Access to each exercise’s initial and final states along with the resources used in the tutorial.
- Includes stand-alone hands-on exercises. and practical challenges to hone your skills.
- Tech support direct from the author at udemy.
Who is the target student?
- Beginners and intermediate users of CINEMA 4D
- Digital artists
- Motion graphics artists
- Indie game developers
- And anyone who wants to learn CINEMA 4D
- Before you start this course, you should have CINEMA 4D Studio R19 installed on your system.
- However, this course is also compatible with R16, R17, and R18 versions.
- You should also have the basic knowledge of CINEMA 4D.
- You should have the desire to learn.
- Willingness to be awesome.
What will you learn?
- You will learn about the node based approach of XPresso Editor
- You will learn how to link properties and parameters
- Also, You will learn how to create user-defined sliders
- You will learn how to create expressions using the Driver/Driven feature
- Learn how to use nodes of the MoGraph and XPresso classes.
- Learn how to automate tasks in CINEMA 4D
Course Title: CINEMA 4D XPresso Course: Become a Better CINEMA 4D Artist [Udemy]
Size: 2.0 GB