Crash Course on Operating Costing in Cost Accounting
Learn Costing methodologies of Service Providers
Welcome to Cost Accounting Operating Costing.
Operating Costing is a method of ascertaining cost of providing or operating a service.
ervices rather than the entities engaged in production activities.
The focus of Operating Costing is to arrive is ascertainment of Cost of Services. This costing method is usually made use by
- Transport Companies
- Gas and Works Departments
- Electricity Supplies Companies
- Schools, etc
In this course, you will learn about
- Meaning of Operating Costing;
- How to compute cost of composite units – i.e., Tonne-km., Quintal-km.
- Preparation of Cost Sheet under Operating Costing
- Calculation of Bus fare to be charged for each passenger
- Computation of Cost per absolute ton kilometer
- Evaluation of conveyance facilities.
Welcome to this course once again.
Course Title: Crash Course on Operating Costing in Cost Accounting
Size: 115.1 MB
Duration: 1 Hour