Create a Responsive Website
This course aims to build your knowledge in elements and properties of both HTML and CSS Markup languages, and to make you comfortable enough while you are coding your future websites. Also, the bootstrap is used to add the Responsiveness, Icons, and flexibility to the website. You will learn how to build a blog during the journey and what is more, you will learn how to build a carousel, back to top, and preloader for the website to make it even more interactive. This course is hands on action course without slides and long explanations, you will simply learn by doing.
Who is the target audience?
- Bloggers, Beginners, and Intermediate students
- Anyone passionate enough to start learning web development
- Developers who want to sharpen their knowledge and refresh their memory
- Previous knowledge of HTML and CSS basics is required in order to follow the code while creating the project.
- You can use Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code, or any other editor.
Created by: Majd Elaila
Duration: 4h 21m