Create Dj Snake Style Track
Do you like the style of Dj Snake and the process of “modern” EDM music production?
Do you struggle to lay out ideas and to get inspiration quickly for your EDM track?
Are you running in to writers block easily these days? Then this course is for you!
Welcome to this course where I will learn you how to create electronic music in the style of Dj Snake. In this course – you will learn how to create a “modern” EDM track fast and how to get ideas quickly. In just a few hours you will learn how to overcome writers block and arrange your track fast.
Logic Pro X Template is included for FREE! We also included FREE Sample Packs as a Bonus!
After that we will go over organising the project and arrange the track even though we don’t have all the sounds for our final project yet or we’re not 100% happy with the sounds yet. I think it’s really important to create a first arrangement or how I call it “the skeleton of the track”. This is so we can see visually how our track will look like when it is done. Now it’s a lot easier to see what sounds we should add where in the track.
When we are done adding more sounds that we like and adding FX’s such as transition elements so our track sounds more alive and not that static – then we are going to the finishing process of the track.
Mixdown and mastering sections are also fully covered in this course so we can listen to our tracks on every sound system there is out there like you car speaker, Spotify or a big club sound system. We are going through the process on how to have it mixed down properly.
So what are you waiting for? See you in the course
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to make a Dj Snake Style Track in Logic Pro X.
- This course is for Electronic Music Producers who wants to get better at writing music.
- This course is for anyone who wants to start with Electronic Music Production.
- This course is not for anyone who does not want to get a high quality sound in their production.
- This course is for anyone who wants to start producing music with Logic Pro X.
- You can enroll this course without owning Logic Pro X since these instructions can be replicated in other DAWs.
- You should own a Mac computer with macOS and Logic Pro X installed.
- You should be interested in how to make great Electronic Music.
- You can produce this track with another DAW such as Ableton Live by following the instructions according to your DAW.
- You need to own a few third party plugins – see the free video for the list of required plugins
Created by: Martin Svensson