Create your own virtual 3D events
Virtual 3D worlds are becoming a lot popular nowadays. With portals like SecondLife, AltspaceVR, Sansar, you can host events with unlimited attendees in totally 3d immersive environments. This course is a game-changer when it comes to creating virtual events in 3d environments. You can simply learn to customize your space from a wide selection of environments and be the host you’ve always wanted to be. You can learn amazing technologies in this course on organizing Virtual events. Virtual reality events are conducted in three dimensional completely computer generated environments. You can even make use of virtual worlds on PC. Even, users can wear a Virtual Reality headset and get compatible gloves or handsets to be able to effectively interact with this world in 3D avatars.
This course will teach you even how immersive meetings like telepresence is actually possible. This incredible technology is just for you to know that hologram meetings that are futuristic are still possible to happen in today’s world.
You will need to install AltVR compulsorily to know and make use of this tech for you to conduct 3D virtual meetings in different immersive environments or what we call – “Virtual worlds.”
Who is the target audience?
- Passionate students who are curious about knowing how a virtual environment would work
- Amazing Trainers or Business professionals who wish to use AltspaceVR & other 3D VR portals to conduct their meetings in 3D
- Installation of AltspaceVR is mandatory.
- Creating a custom avatar in Altspace VR is also mandatory.
- Interest to learn about using virtual worlds is a necessity
Created by: Srinidhi Ranganathan