Deploying Web Applications with Webpack
- How to install NodeJS, Yarn/NPM onto your computer.
- How to use git to navigate code examples.
We’ve already held over 100 workshops holding thousands attendees in-person and online. In this time we’ve discovered ways to schedule the day so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you’re in-person or participating with us online you’ll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
By coding along with us in the Workshop, you’ll:
- Learn how to identify different module formats and how webpack handles them. This will teach you how to choose great libraries when pulling in dependencies for your application.
- Customize your stack to use your favorite tools by understanding how to use loaders, plugins in the webpack ecosystem.
- Understand how to take a project and successfully migrate it webpack
- Learn to create your own custom loaders and plugins that allow you to master your workflow and special business cases and needs.
- Learn to ship a faster website by understanding how code splitting works in webpack.
- Create a plan for building performance into your everyday workflow with ideas around monitoring build sizes, performance budgets, and CI checks.