DIY Online Music Distribution
Did you know that you can get your music on all of the major streaming platforms without signing a record deal?In this Beginners Guide, we show you step-by-step the process of publishing your music to all of the online streaming platforms including Spotify, Amazon, Apple Music, TIDAL, and much more!We also show you how to pitch your music to online music blogs, playlists, and radio stations. This course also takes you through many of the best practices that you need to consider before you release your music to the world.
- CDBaby Account Setup
- Music Distribution
- Submitting to playlisters and blogs
- Creating your Spotify Artist Profile
- How to create album artwork and media
- and much more!
What do you get when you enroll in this course?
- Lifetime access to the course and all updates
- Personalized support and answers to your questions
- Udemy certificate of completion
- 30-Day money back guarantee – so you can be sure that this is the right course for you
Who are your instructors?
Tomas George is a Udemy Best Seller Online Music Course Instructor with over 50,000 students enrolled.
Christopher Carvalho is a Mastering Engineer and course instructor who has personally helped artists get their music online. As a Mastering Engineer, Christopher has been there to guide artists through mastering and then publishing their music online. Through his experience, Christopher has learned many best practices along the way that he included in this course, so you can be best prepared getting your music online!
Who is the target audience?
- Producers, Singers and Songwriters looking to get their music online without signing to a label
- Anyone looking to learn the process and best practices of online music distribution
- No prior knowledge of music distribution required
- Your own music ready or near ready to be released to the public
Created by: Tomas George, Christopher Carvalho
Duration: 1h 24m