Create amazing interactive dynamic applications that can synchronize data between your database and your front end HTML code.
The content of this course is Unique which you won’t find anywhere else. We show you how to build a custom project within this course that connects HTML interactions with Database content.
- AJAX get(), getJSON(), post(), ajax() in jQuery
- MySQL and phpmyadmin connections and queries to perform SELECT, DELETE, UPDATE, INSERT
- PHP to connect to a database, conditional statements, variables
- CSS to create form content styling
Who is the target audience?
- Web developers and Web designers
- Anyone who wants to create Dynamic Applications
- Anyone who wants to use data seamlessly within web applications
- HTML and CSS
- Basic PHP and MySQL understanding
- Access to computer
- The solid foundation in coding
What Will I Learn?
- Create AJAX calls
- get content and data from external files
- Parse JSON data into usable objects
Author: Laurence Svekis
Duration: 04:25:54 Hours (65 Lectures)/ 4.5 hours on-demand video