Exercise JSON server
- How to set JSON server locally
- Postman as a tool for checking XHR objects
- Making an AJAX request to the local server
- Practice exercise to build interactive application driven by local json DB data.
- Making new posts and adding comments to the Database
- Amazing easy to use JSON server options like search
- Looping multiple array values from responses and outputting the content to HTML pages
- Moving through different posts adding comments
Source Code is included to get you started quickly
Taught by an instructor with many years of web development experience
Fast and Friendly Q&A support
Lifetime access with professional support to help you learn
What are you waiting for join now and see what you can do with JSON and AJAX?
Who is the target audience?
- Web developers
- Web application programmers
- Anyone who wants to setup and practice AJAX locally
- HTML and CSS
- Computer programming knowledge
Created by: Laurence Svekis
Duration: 1h 40m