Freelance Writing 101
You would love to work on your own terms, do something you genuinely enjoy, and build a business that supports you and your family.
But whenever you go to take the first step, you just don’t know where to begin.
That’s where so many aspiring writers find themselves. But that cycle ends today.
In this course, you’ll learn exactly what it takes to build a successful freelance writing business.
Here are some of the things we’ll cover:
- The mindset of a successful freelance writer: how to stay motivated and overcome fear and uncertainty
- How much money you can make as a freelance writer
- How to uncover your passions and find a freelance writing niche that is both profitable and interesting
- How to break out of the “experience loop” and build a portfolio that will get you hired—even if you’ve never had a paid writing job in your life
- Where to find paid writing gigs
- How to craft an effective pitch that will help you stand out and get responses (template included!)
- How to improve your writing and become a more valuable asset to your clients
- How to be more productive and efficient as a freelance writer
- How to handle client feedback in a way that’s positive, healthy, and constructive
By the time we’re finished, you’ll be well on your way to building a successful freelance writing business.
I’m confident that you’ll love this course, and my confidence is backed by Udemy’s 30-day money-back guarantee: if you’re not satisfied for any reason, you get a full refund—no questions asked.
I hope to see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to begin a career as a freelance writer.
- No freelance writing experience required! (You should enjoy writing, though.)
Created by: Brad Merrill