Google Tag Manager
This course will cover every thing you need to know to start using Google Tag Manager with confidence. Step by step I take you through various features of Google Tag Manager and show you how you can implement various Tags. You will go from not knowing anything about Google Tag Manager and Data Layers to mastering them and using them with confidence.
In this course you will learn
- Fundamentals of Tag Manger (Applies to any tag manager)
- Signing up for Google Tag Manager
- Details of Google Tag Manager Interface
- How to setup Google Tag Manager for Google Analytics and track page views
- How to setup external link tracking as Events in Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager
- How to setup Button click tracking in Google Analytics
- Deploy GTM in WordPress
- Understand and use Data Layer in Google Tag Manager
- Pushing dynamic values and custom event in DataLayer
- Deploy Facebook Conversion and Re-targeting Pixel to drive higher conversions
- Facebook event tracking to track specific actions on your site and create targeted list based on those actions.
- Measuring page scroll depth – see how far users scroll on long and wide pages.
- Tracking if users look at particular elements such as section, image, banner etc on the page
- Track user engagement with YouTube videos embedded on your pages.
- More to be added soon
Why you should learn from me?
I have been in Digital Marketing and Analytics for over 15 years. I have trained people from diverse backgrounds and have converted them into high performing Digital Marketers and Analysts. I understand both the technology and marketing side of business. I have dealt with many analytics technologies way before Google Tag manager existed and know the inner working of Digital Analytics.
In addition, I have developed various course and taught students from all over the world. I am online instructor for University of British Columbia (Canada), University of Washington (USA), Bellevue College (USA) and Digital Analytics Association.
I have an engineering degrees and an MBA.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is in Digital Analytics
- Anyone who is in Web Analytics
- Anyone who is in Digital Marketing
- Anyone who wants to learn Google Tag manager