How Hackers Create Undetectable Malware and Viruses
You are about to learn how hackers create undetectable malware.
Skilled hackers are not using of the shelf products to create malware. They are using sophisticated methods to create malware and viruses
that are undetectable my most popular antivirus solutions.
You will learn how to install Python and Pip as well as how to install the Veil Framework.
You will also learn how to install Metasploit and add the final touches to the Veil Framework.
Finally, you will be able to create your very own payload with Veil and learn how to encrypt the payload.
You will be shown how the payload can be installed on a Windows 10 machine and how it will evade detection by the latest antivirus software.
See how hackers can potentially steal files, control webcams, grab screenshots, upload files and even modify and manipulate files.
Take this course today. It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone wanting to learn about Ethical Hacking and Malware
- Anyone wanting to Be a Highly Sought After Ethical Hacker by Understanding How Hackers Think
Requirements for Course; How Hackers Create Undetectable Malware and Viruses
- Open Mind and Willingness to Implement
- Notebook or Journal to Take Lots of Notes
What Will I Learn?
- Understand What Undetectable Malware is
- Learn How to Install Python and Pip
- Install the Veil Framework
- Understand the Gnome Desktop
- Install Wine Mono
- Learn How to Install Metasploit
- Test the MSF Console
- Create an Exploit with Veil
- Test the Exploit on a Windows 10 Machine
- How to Encrypt the Payload to Avoid Detection
- Discover How Hackers Take Control of Webcams, Modify Documents and Much More
Size: 277.6 MB