How To Get A Job In The Video Game Industry
If you’re interested in game development and aspire to have a career making video games,
this course will help maximize your chances of finding opportunities, getting interviews and
dominating the job application process in order to land your dream job in the video game industry.
The course is perfect for people who are self-taught from taking courses, those who are
soon-to-be and recent graduates, people who are switching careers or industry veterans looking
for a change or promotion.
Why you’ll get HUGE VALUE from this program…
- “Artifacts” – the technique which allows you get get interviews even if you have
very little or no job experience in the games industry.
- Personal Brand – a critical step in passing employers “6-second test”, and a brilliant way to
make writing resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, emails and connection requests easier and more impactful.
- LinkedIn Master – using this incredibly valuable tool to connect with Decision Makers,
make new opportunities gather important intel and opening doors that would otherwise be tightly shut.
- You’ll learn from real-world Case Studies – job seekers like yourself who followed the teachings in
this program got the interviews and job offers they wanted in the video game industry.
- You’ll know exactly how you can Get More Experience on your Resume – its tough to get a job if you
have no experience right? This course will show you how anyone can get experience by being smart and offering
needed value to teams.
Now, See you in the course
Ben & Rick
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is serious about finding work in the video game industry.
- Students who already have some basic video game skill or training (for example, have completed
an art diploma or a game design program or a computer science degree or have made some of their
own games for fun or have played many games and are good at explaining the design of those games).
- The course is most valuable for those folks who are ready to start looking for jobs now or will be ready
within the next 6 months.
What Will I Learn?
- Stand out from other candidates and get interviews for video game jobs no matter which role you are interested in.
- Create winning Resumes, Cover Letters, Portfolios and LinkedIn profiles specifically tailored to the Video Game Industry.
- Dominate in interviews by using specific, proven tactics and strategies.
- Take action to get relevant video game industry experience (even if you have no experience to start with).
- Create your personal brand in order to make it very clear to employers why you should be hired.
- Create Proof-of-Value “Artifacts” that will make you stand out more than any other candidate and get you
application to the top of the pile.
- Use LinkedIn to easily Network with the right industry professionals (ie. Decision Makers who can give you a job)
- Find (and create!) job opportunities anywhere in the world
Course Title: How To Get A Job In The Video Game Industry