HTML5: Getting smart with HTML5
1. This course will get fresh new content every week for at least 2 years. We will continuously add new content in this course every Monday of the week. This way the course won’t get old or outdated and every change in technology will be updated here.
2. We will update all existing students through Educational Announcements about the addition of new content with their titles mentioned.
3. If you’re not free every week, you can come back to course every month and learn new concepts without paying extra.
4. You can ask through discussion board for the topics to be covered in upcoming week (suggestions are always welcome).
5. All current and new students enrolled in this course are eligible to access ODIN WEEKLY.
6. You don’t have to pay extra, once you’re inside you’ll get unlimited content for rest of the life.
TIP: Look at the curriculum below to know about the topics added recently.
Learn HTML the language of Web Designing and Styling
You can start your career in web development today by learning HTML . For this you don’t need highly qualified degrees , all you need is a computer, notepad, internet connection and some very basic concepts of HTML. Welcome to our introductory course on HTML and get your coding career gain wings.
Some features of this course includes:
- HTML tags and coding structure
- Title tag in HTML
- Using style tag in HTML
- Attaching CSS and JS files
- Meta tags
- Paragraphs in HTML
- Pre-formatted tags
- Formatting a paragraph in HTML
- Working on Lists and Links
- Creating lists in HTML
- Ordered and Unordered lists in HTML
- Definition lists
- Nesting of lists in HTML
- Clickable links in HTML
- Changing colors of clickable links
- Linking of a specific part of webpage
- Some more about anchor tag
- Create a download link on web page
In this course, we will start from basic tags, writing methodology, styling web pages, creating tables and much more. I’ll explain why the code we write looks the way it does. I’ll point out the simple patterns in the code, so you can learn more quickly and with more confidence. This course will surely help you make a strong base in Web Development and Web Designing.
This course is specially made for beginners and intermediates. Its helps to strengthen your concepts and realize minor but essential to be removed mistakes and coding error.
ENROLL NOW and start learning with us.
Who is the target audience?
- This HTML course is meant for newbies who are not familiar with HTML tags and students looking to start their carrer in Web Development.
- This course is probably not for you if you’re looking to learn HTML5 or advance in HTML
- People who want to better manage their web site
- People who want to become web designers and developers
- Business owners who want to be more efficient with WordPress, Joomla or other CMS systems
- Learners of all ages who want to REALLY understand HTML and CSS –– not just memorize code!
- No prior knowledge is needed to start with this course
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with Internet access
- Any modern web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, or Safari)
- A text editor and a passion for learning.
Created by: TweakCoder eLearning Solutions
Duration: 1h 55m