IoT for Absolute Beginners
Internet of Things (IoT) is an emerging technology to interconnect objects using internet basically to share information using sensors and then we can analyze the data using software based tools there by enhancing operational effectiveness or creating intelligent products.
If you have ever been excited to develop IoT applications, then this course is for you! This course is based on hand-on approach where you will learn to make DIY (Do-it-yourself) Smart lamp project using ESP8266 IoT chip. ESP8266 is an amazing Wifi enable micro-controller which can be used to prototype our IoT Projects.
ESP8266 is quite cheap and very useful for IoT projects due to its ability to connect to internet. ESP8266 now a days form basis of many IoT based prototypes and projects. Join in to make your first IoT Project.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in learning about new technologies like Internet of things (IoT)
- Students , developers and technical designers.
- It is a beginner level course, where focus is to understand architecture of IoT applications & make a small working project by end of it.
- Basic Programming experience.
- NodeMCU ESP8266 & other hardware components to make Smart Lamp (Details are mentioned in course)
Created by: Nitin Sikka