IT & SOFTWARE Ethical Hacking
Welcome to the basics of web application hacking where you will learn how to look for security flaws in web applications and how to execute them.
We will cover the basics that any beginner should have, you will not have to write any code during this course and I created this course keeping in my mind that my students won’t have any prior knowledge.
You will learn lots:
- You will learn how to setup your lab
- You will get comfortable with Kali Linux
- You will find and execute exploits related to web application vulnerabilities
That’s only the tip of the iceberg, there’s still much more to come.
This course is made for anyone looking to start educating themselves in web application security and start their career in this field, Web Developers will also understand how these attacks happen and will help improve their security.
Who this course is for:
- Web Developers
- Hacking Enthusiasts
- People Who Want To Start Their Red Team Career
- IT Students
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- No Programming Language Required
- +4 GB of Ram Size
- A Desire To Learn New Stuff
Created by Fouad Obidat
Duration: 1h 25m