Keyword Research Training
Does it take you hours to research relevant keywords for your brand or business?
Do you find it takes you even longer to find low competition terms that you can rank for quickly?
Are you tired of using multiple keyword research tools only to find they don’t offer the features you really need?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions – this is the course for you!
Keyword research can be time-consuming (especially when you want to find low competition terms) – but LongTail Pro makes it easy – seriously!
LongTail Keywords Give You an Advantage in SEO
If you want to be successful with SEO and rank high in Google you NEED to find keywords that have lower competition!
Longtail keywords have laser-targeted groups of people searching for them which means – less competition!
The Way Google’s Aggregate Ranking System Works…
In a nutshell: once you begin to rank for terms within your niche (i.e. “Longtail keyword research tips”, “what is longtail keyword research, ect.)
then it becomes easier to rank for similar keywords (i.e. “what are longtail keywords”, “longtail keyword research”, “longtail keywords”, ect.)
This is why SEOs recommend going after ‘low hanging fruit’ (A.K.A. lower competition keywords) first. It’s just being strategic.
Why I Love LongTail Pro…
I’m not exaggerating when I say that my partner and I built our entire SEO business around LongTail Pro!
(and we were working with them back in the early days before their lovely online dashboard came along! Through thick and thin – it’s served us well!)
What Will I Learn?
- You will be able to find thousands of long tail keyword phrases and their organic competition with just one simple tool!
- For students that want to follow along should have LongTail Pro installed
Who is the target audience?
- SEOs & Keyword Researchers
- Internet & Online Marketers
- Local & Small Business Owners
- Anyone looking for longtail keywords
- Anyone who wants to rank higher in Google
- Anyone who wants to see a step-by-step LongTail Pro tutorial
Created by: Sasha Miller
Duration: 1h 58m