Learn Social Engineering From Scratch
Welcome to my comprehensive course on Social Engineering! In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing or hacking, we will start with the basics of social engineering, and by end of it you’ll be at an advanced level being able to hack into all major operating systems (windows, OS X and Linux), generate different types of trojans and deliver them using smart social engineering techniques.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory . Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing safely on your own machine, then the course is divided into the four main sections:
What Will I Learn?
- Learn what is meant by hacking, social engineering and how it can be useful.
- Learn why social engineering is so dangerous.
- Learn about the different fields of ethical hacking
- Install Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system
- Install windows & vulnerable operating systems as virtual machines for testing
- Learn linux basics
- Learn linux commands and how to interact with the terminal
- Gather important information about your target weather it is a company, website or a person.
- Discover websites, companies, people, emails and social networking accounts associated with a person or a company.
- Build attack strategies based on the gathered info
- Generate undetectable backdoors for Windows, Mac OS & Linux.
- Generate Trojans that would steal all passwords from a target computer and report the results by email.
- Generate a remote keylogger that logs every key strike entered on a target computer and sends reports by email.
- Manually modify malware to make it bypass anti-virus programs.
- Make evil files (backdoor, keylogger) look and function like a normal file (image, pdf or any other file type).
- Embed evil files inside Microsoft Office documents.
- Generate Keylogger for Linux.
- Embed a backdoor inside Debian packages for Linux
- Generate OS X backdoors that look and function like normal files (image, pdf ..etc).
- Hack OS X and Linux computers by sending using a simple one line command.
- Send emails from ANY email account without knowing the password for that account
- Create fake websites that look exactly like any other website.
- Create a fake login page and use it to stead passwords.
- Use smart social engineering techniques to make the target person willingly go and use our fake website.
- Deliver evil files as fake updates, fake installers ..etc.
- Read, write download, upload and execute files on compromised systems
- Capture key strikes on a compromised system
- Use a compromised computer as a pivot to gain access to other computers on the same network
- Maintain your access to the hacked systems even after they restart
- Escalate your privileges to admin.
- Analyse files & detect undetectable malware.
- Use a sandbox to analyse undetectable malware.
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
Created by: Zaid Sabih
Duration: 12h 8m 58s