Learn to improvise – Major Scale
This course is designed to take you to the next level if you are stuck in a rut of playing only chords and want to break free so that you can compose your music create your own solos. This is your first step towards understanding music more clearly. However this course does not involve too much theory but it has the essential ingredients to make your fingers do the talking.
In this course we will be covering the following topics.
1. All the C major scale shapes throughout the fretboard with proper finguring.
2.Visualization of the notes of the scale on the fretboard.
3. Sequencing patterns to unlock the fretboard and creating new ideas for improvisation.
4. Visualizing 5 C major chord shapes withing the scale.
5. Playing along with a backing track.
6. Learning to listen to chord progressions and improvising.
7. Basic Hammer on n pull off techniques to spice up the phrases.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for students who can play chords but don’t know how to improvise.