Linux Administration Bootcamp
Hello. My name is Jason Cannon and I’m the author of Linux for Beginners, the founder of the Linux Training Academy, and an instructor to thousands of satisfied students. I started my IT career in the late 1990’s as a Unix and Linux Systems Engineer and I’ll be sharing my real-world Linux experience with you throughout this course.
By the end of this course you will fully understand the most important and fundamental concepts of Linux server administration. More importantly, you will be able to put those concepts to use in practical real-world situations. You’ll be able to configure, maintain, and support a variety of Linux systems. You can even use the skills you learned to become a Linux System Engineer or Linux System Administrator.
What Will I Learn?
- By the end of this course you will understand the fundamentals of the Linux operating system and be able to apply
- that knowledge in a practical and useful manner.
- A desire to learn.
Who is the target audience?
- People with limited time.
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux.
- People that have Linux experience, but would like to learn about the Linux command line interface.
- Existing Linux users that want to become power users.
- People that need Linux knowledge for a personal or business project like hosting a website on a Linux server.
- Professionals that need to learn Linux to become more effective at work. Helpdesk staff, application support engineers, and application developers that are required to use the Linux operating system.
- People thinking about a career as a Linux system administrator or engineer, but need the basics first.
- Researchers, college professors, and college students that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete course work.
Created by: Jason Cannon
Duration: 8h 7m