Mastering Chrome Developer Tools v2
This workshop is for web developers wanting to learn more about performance, debugging, and auditing applications.
The Chrome Developer Tools give us everything we need to understand how the browser interacts with our websites. This workshop will teach you how to edit, debug, and profile any site.
We’ve already held over 100 workshops holding thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we’ve discovered ways to schedule the day so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you’re in-person or participating with us online you’ll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
By coding along with us in the Workshop, you’ll:
- Learn how to perform full performance audits on websites.
- Use Chrome DevTools as an IDE.
- Find and fix memory leaks.
- Get your site to 60 FPS and learn why framerate matters.
- Learn how to use the step-through debugger.
- Use advanced breakpoints to quickly find bugs on unfamiliar projects.