Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
Are you a company or a Web developer, IT administrator, data center architect, consultant, enterprise architect, data protection officer, programmer, data security specialist, or big data analyst and want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level?Welcome to Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (ML) Fundamentals course For Beginners – A one of its kind course!The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as your begin your learning journey. Be sure to watch the preview lectures that set course expectations!
In this course, you’ll learn and practice:
- Working in Azure ML Studio
- Creating a machine learning experiment
- Modeling a real business use case
- Learn the basic concepts of machine learning
- Understand best practices, and much more….
Why take this course?
As an enterprise architect consulting with global companies, technology evangelist, and brand innovator, I have designed, created, and implemented enterprise level projects, I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (ML) Fundamentals today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge of Machine Learning and Data Science —and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities with Microsoft Azure.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner IT students curious about Azure machine learning. This course is not for experienced data science students
- Anyone who wants to learn the fundamental workings of machine learning (ML)
- Big Data specialists, Network Engineers, Developers, programmers, coders can also enhance their skill set
- A credit card is required to create Microsoft Azure account
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts are highly desirable but not required
Created by: Qasim Shah, ClayDesk E-learning
Duration: 1h 39m