our way to advanced programming WITHOUT relying on frameworks or libraries at all. Since,You will learn a ton of pure
Because There is something for everyone…
Either you are newbie or Professional,
Either you are young or old,
And either you are best or worst.
However, you should try your best to learn up new things.
- Basics & Fundamentals: Data types, let & const variables, functions, conditionals, loops, object literals, arrays, etc
- DOM Manipulation: Selectors, traversing the DOM, show/hide, creating & removing elements, event listeners
- OOP: ES5 prototypes, inheritance, ES2015 classes & sub-classes, constructors
- Async JS: Ajax & XHR, Fetch API, callbacks, promises, async / await
- ES2015+: Arrow functions, template strings, generators, iterators, maps & sets, symbols & more
- Other: Less Local & session storage, regular expressions, try/catch error handling
- 10 Projects of all kinds Because you will get better experience from these.
- Task List With Local Storage
- Loan Calculator
- Number Guess Game
- OOP Book Listing App (ES5 Prototype & ES2015 Classes Version)
- Chuck Norris Joke Generator
- EasyHTTP – Custom HTTP Library (3 Versions – Callbacks / Promises / Async & Await)
- Github Finder
- WeatherJS App
- Calorie Tracker (Module Pattern)
- Microposts – Frontend CRUD for REST API (Webpack & Babel)
- 21.5 hours on-demand video
- 109 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV.
libraries and frameworks
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge So, you will have ease to learn further
What Will I Learn?
- Master the DOM (document object model) WITHOUT jQuery
- Asynchronous programming with Ajax, Fetch API, Promises & Async / Await
- OOP including ES5 prototypes & ES2015 classes
- Regular expressions, error handling, localStorage & more.
Language: English, Portuguese & Spanish