In This course you will learn from start to finish, from zero to production ready on how to design custom Arduino Nano Printed Circuit Board . It will help you to improve your PCB design skills which will help you to get started freelancing or to get a job in PCB design with Altium Designer since it’s the most used PCB design tools
What you should expect after taking this course:
- Get started PCB design using Altium Designer.
- Download and install Altium designer.
- Create your own component library so that you can create your own components that you don’t have a library for which will help you freelance online since many jobs ask to create component libraries.
- Create the Arduino Nano Schematic in Altium designer.
- Wiring components in Schematic view.
- Transfer schematic into PCB.
- Place components on board.
- Create a multilayer board.
- Route layers and place components on board.
- Autoroute to save time.
- Eliminate design errors.
- Create Gerber files for your manufacturer.
Who is the target audience?
- Learn basic to intermediate PCB design
- Have a tech kickstarter idea, that you want to get of the ground
- Want to create your own custom Arduino Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
- Want to get a job in PCB design
- Want to learn Altium Designer in the shortest possible time.
- Want to get started creating cool gadgets
- Time, Dedication and Patience to learn and implement new knowledge.
- A PC
Created by: Educational Engineering Team
Duration: 3h 41m