Python for Everyone
This course is designed for both absolute beginners or people with some programming experience looking to learn Python which is one of the highest in-demand skill by employers in IT industry. The key point which makes this course unique is that it is fast yet detailed. This course provides sufficient details to you to design and develop your own Python solution. Unlike many other Python courses, This course is concise and you can complete it over a weekend.
Python Installation and Configuration(Creating VM in public cloud included)
Python Overview (for Python Beginners)
Why Python is preferred (for Python Beginners)
Object Introspection in Python
How to utilize Python’s Interactive Help
Python Inbuilt Functions
Python Input, Output from Console
Schedule and Execute Python Scripts as
Python Programming Basics
Python Data Types
List data Structure in Python
Set data Structure in Python
Range and Iterations in Python
Python *args and *kwargs
Python File handling
Exception Handling using Python
Python Scripting for Automation
Learn Python Scripting for enhancing office productivity
Python Programming is immensely getting popular and this course serves as a foundation and covers basic concepts of Python for beginners. So If you are beginner in Python and want to explore carrier in Python Programming, You are most welcome to enroll in this course and take your skills to next level.
If you know Python already and just want to advance your skills, this course is an excellent source to refresh your Python knowledge quickly
Who is the target audience?
- Aspirants seeking carrier in IT
- IT Professionals to want to keep themselves updated with trending technology
- Professionals who are planning to use Python for integrating/automate other products
- Looking for Introduction to Programming using Python
- PC/Laptop installed with Windows OS. You should be able to use PC/laptop comfortably.
- Some basic understanding of command line (Win CMD/Unix Shell) will help quickly picking up
Created by: Vijay Saini
Duration: 3h 28m