Real-World Ethical Hacking: Hands-on Cybersecurity
Learn Ethical Hacking, one of the fastest-growing and highest-paying careers, with over 1 Million cybersecurity job openings available this year!
Learn practical, useful cybersecurity step-by-step from Computer Science Professor Dr. Bryson Payne, a SANS|GIAC Certified Pen Tester (GPEN),
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and author of the Amazon #1 New Release and
Top 10 Best Seller in Children’s Programming Books, Teach Your Kids to Code (2015, No Starch Press).
Give Yourself a Huge Advantage in a High-Tech World
- Quickly master new hands-on skills in Linux, Windows and Android hacking and cybersecurity.
- Set up your own safe, FREE virtual network and VM (virtual machine) lab also for Ethical Hacking on your PC, Mac, and Linux.
- Protect yourself from viruses, phishing, ransomware, and other attacks by learning how the bad guys work, and how to stop them.
- Includes Mobile Hacking on your own Android VM, plus Car Hacking using can-utils and ICSim on Kali Linux.
- Also, A Course Great for beginners, or for capable computer users who want to learn both how and why to secure their data.
- Learn to fix vulnerabilities, and how to stop 85% of attacks by doing just four things.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to protect their information, their family, their business, or their country from online attacks.
- If you want to learn useful, real-world ethical hacking skills, this is the course for you.
- This is NOT a certification course, but most skills will transfer to CEH, OSCP, and other hands-on certifications.
- Also, this is Perfect for beginners, or for competent computer users who want to learn how and why to protect themselves online.
- You should feel comfortable installing new software.
- Some experience entering commands in the Linux, Mac, or Windows command-line terminal is helpful.
- A PC, Mac, or Linux computer with up to 100 GB of free disk space to set up your FREE virtual lab.
- and also No programming experience required.
What Will I Learn?
- Secure your computer, your network, and your data from 99% of all attacks on the Internet.
- Test for security vulnerabilities using the tricks the bad guys use.
- Find and fix weaknesses and harden your computer’s security.
- Also to Avoid phishing, viruses, ransomware, and online scams.
- Also, To always Keep yourself safe online, at home, at school, or at work.
Title: Real-World Ethical Hacking: Hands-on Cybersecurity
Size: 2.3 GB