Sales Skills Mastery 2
In this course, you’ll discover 20 sales shortcuts that will allow you to close sales faster, with less effort..less resistance and have way more fun doing.
You will learn “speed selling”.
What will I learn specifically?
- How to Use Amnesia to Close More Business
- Motivate Your Prospects by Changing Their Mood with This Weird Trick
- Close Sales Faster Using “The Sales Sequence Repeat”
- Motivate Your Prospects to Buy Your Product with The “Re-Live the Bee Sting Technique”
- 3 Words That Convert Resistance into Agreement
- A Little-Known Way to Deal with Distractions and Capture Your Prospect’s Attention
- How to Future Pace Your Way to Sales That Stick
- The Secrets Of “Sensational Selling”
- “The Ideal Reflection Technique”
- 1 Quick and Easy Technique to Get Prospect’s to Sell Themselves
- Discovering the Power of Using “Future Links”
- Here’s What Smart Salespeople Do When They Get Objections
- Talk Less and Earn More Using the Bounce Back Technique
- How to Open Your Prospect’s Mind Using This Simple Technique
- How to Persuade Prospects Like Elite Salespeople Do
In short you will walk away with a new toolkit of fresh sales techniques that you can use to avoid missing opportunities, make more sales faster and enjoy selling again
So, go ahead click the green buy now button on the right hand side, so you can become a truly masterful salesperson, blast past your competitors, leaving them scratching their heads as you steal their clients from underneath them.
What have you got to lose? If you do nothing, nothing will change.
If you don’t love the course..if it doesn’t deliver on every promise, you can always get 100% of your money back, so there’s no reason not to enroll.
Once you enroll you’re given step by step instructions and easy to follow exercises.
Best of all, you’ll have my help should you have questions or need help applying the techniques in a specific situation.
Who this course is for:
- Business Executives
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- An open mind
Created by: Ken Wells
Duration: 2h 23m