Startup Your Life – Find Purpose in Your Work
Great comprehensive course that encourages reflection and rethinking. Pascal is a sympathetic trainer who looks very authentic through his open nature. His cheerful and easy demeanor motivates throughout the course. Since the course helped me a lot I would like to recommend it without any restrictions. Very good structure step by step to reach your own calling. Great workshop materials! I have worked with Pascal personally, he is a gread coach and I can really recommend him. This course complemented our sessions and I discovered something new for myself or something I already knew became even more evident through this course.
Create the life, the career and the future that you really want !!!
Recognize your hidden talents and skills, develop your personality and get the life you want!
• You do not have the career and future prospects you could have?
• Others seem to be in the fast lane while stuck in your job?
• You often drive through your life with the handbrake on?
Then this workshop is for you!
If we do not have the job that fills us, it’s because we do not know what we really really need to be happy and fulfilled at work. Finding out is one of the toughest jobs there is.
Often we hear: you just have to find out what you want and follow your dream. Being able to pursue your dream, however, requires a lot: a crystal clear knowledge of yourself, your personal work needs and skills that make you unique. Knowing and positioning yourself is the ability that makes you independent and free. The better you know yourself, the better you can adapt your circumstances to your needs and make decisions for your future in all areas of life.
What the benefits are:
• Clarity about your skills and competences
• Knowledge about your needs, strengths and motivation drivers
• The sweet spot of your interests, personality and abilities
• Your individual personal “Business Model”
• Documents, materials, notebook and everything you need.
• What brings you into the flow at work
• Why you are dissatisfied with your work so far
Who is the target audience?
- Everyone who wants to develop personally and professionally
- Everyone who wants to live their full potential at work
- People wanting a career change
- Self-employed who want to optimize
- Career starters who want to orient themselves