Stock Trading & Investing
Benjamin Graham is widely known as father of value investing. In a new section added to this course now, you can also learn essential details of Benjamin Graham’s advice on stock selection, and his quantitative criteria for picking stocks.
This ultimate stock trading and investing course bundle has been specifically designed for beginners / investors new to stock trading or investing in stock market.
In a single course we cover:
- Introduction to stock trading for beginners in stock market
- Practical advice on getting started in stock trading & investing
- Fundamental analysis (Financial Statement Analysis) for long term value investing in stock market
- Classical technical analysis for stock trading any freely traded financial market (not just stock market).
How is the course structured?
1. The first three sections in the course deal with the common queries most beginners have with respect to stock trading or investing.
2. The next three sections deal with understanding & analyzing Financial Statement of companies which should be a key input in your stock trading or investing.
3. The rest of the sections deal with Technical Analysis. These techniques are not just applicable to stock trading but also to other asset classes.
Why should I take this course?
Do you have questions like:
1. How do I start trading in the stock market?
2. What is share or stock?
3. What is a stock exchange?
4. I have less money, Should I trade in Futures & Options in the stock market?
5. How do I select a stock broker for my trading?
6. How much money should I invest in the stock market?
7. What is algorithmic trading in the stock market & Should I be doing it?
Who is the target audience?
- This course is ideal for anyone looking to quickly get started in the stock market trading or investing
- This course is probably not for you if you are CFA, FRM or CMT qualified
- No specific software requirements.
Created by: Indian Insight
Duration: 10h 28m