The Complete Cyber Security Course: Network Security!
Become a cybersecurity specialist.
After this course, you will be able to discover security vulnerabilities across an entire network, by using network
hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning.
You will be able to architect your network for maximum security and prevent local and remote attacks. We also cover
the use of custom router firmware to provide you with better network security services.
You will understand the various types of firewalls that are available and what threats each help mitigate.
Including layer 4 firewalls like Iptables on Linux and PF on MacOS and BSD. Virtual firewalls, host-based firewalls
and application-based firewalls like Pfsence. We cover firewalls on all platforms including Windows, Mac OS X,
and Linux for all types of use scenarios.
Covering everything from encryption weaknesses to evil
twins, RF isolation, and Wi-Fi crackers.
In addition, You will master network monitoring to discover and identify potential hackers, malware and other adversaries
that might be lurking on your network. For now Using tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump, and Syslog.
We then move away from network security and onto the details of how we are tracked online by corporations,
nation-states your ISP and others. You will understand the techniques used likely to be zombie super cookies, browser
fingerprinting and how browser profiling works so third parties can establish who you are online.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who wants to become an expert in security, privacy, and anonymity.
This volume covers network security attacking and defending. Online tracking and browser security.
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skill set in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans,
hackers, trackers, cybercriminals and all online threats.
- This course is for anyone who wants to keep their precious files, emails, accounts and personal
information out of the hands of the bad guys.
- For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy.
- For those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations, and governments.
- Most items referenced in this course are free. But you may elect to purchase additional software, hardware, and
services discussed in the course. Although It is absolutely not necessary to buy anything to understand and follow the course.
- You should have a basic understanding of networking concepts.
What Will I Learn?
- An advanced practical skill-set in assuring network security against all threats
including – advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits, Wi-Fi attacks and much more.
In this volume, we take a detailed look at network security.
Become a cybersecurity specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- Discover security vulnerabilities across an entire network, by using network hacking
techniques and vulnerability scanning.
- You will be able to configure firewalls on all platforms including Windows, MacOS, and
Linux for all types of attack scenarios.
- Learn to configure and architect a small network for maximum physical and wireless security.
- Perform network monitoring to discover and identify potential hackers and malware using tools
like Wireshark, Tcpdump, and Syslog.
- Understand how we are tracked online by corporations, nation-states your ISP and others.
- We look at search engine privacy – we will best understand how to mitigate the tracking and privacy
issues of search engines and their associated services.
- Understand how to best use methods of authentication including passwords, multi-factor authentication
including soft tokens and hard tokens.
- What are the best password managers to use and why? how to mitigate the password attacks.
- A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can
be claimed. An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this optional certificate.
Course Title: The Complete Cyber Security Course: Network Security!
Download File: Direct