The Complete jQuery Course
Inside the course, you’ll not only have life-long access to all the lectures but also to us. We’ll be there to personally answer all your questions and help you get the most out of this course. Also, you can always let us know any suggestions and wishes you have to improve the course. Additionally, we’ll include all the resources you need to fully follow along, including the project code, configurations, presentation slides etc.
You should definitely take this course if you can identify with one of the following:
- I know HTML & CSS and want to expand my knowledge to work as a web developer.
- I’m a student interested in web design & web development and want to learn to create awesome & beautiful sites in less time
Who is the target audience?
- You should have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- This course is for you if you just want to learn jQuery from scratch or if you want to speed up your JS development
- You’ll need an internet connection at least once to download jQuery and to access APIs (e.g. Flickr)
- You’ll need a text editor of your choice to write the code, we’ll go through the installation process for one such editor
- No other software is required
Created by: Joe Parys, Peter Sommerhoff, Joe Parys Academy
Duration: 6h 4m