The Complete Windows 10 Computer Course
Windows 10 is now being used by more than one billion computer users worldwide, but most user’s don’t know how to get the most out of this most powerful of operating systems, never mind how to carry out basic maintenance to keep everything responsive and running silky smooth!So, in this “Windows 10 computer course”, I plan on taking you on a journey and introducing you to some pretty cool areas of Windows 10, that once known, will set you apart from the rest of the pack! At it’s core, this course will take you through some basic and advanced “step by step” tutorials on computer maintenance to help improve the speed of your computer; and also, how to carry out preventative maintenance to stop it happening again! But there is no need for screw drivers and other tools; Your two main tools for the course will be the keyboard and the mouse! You’ll also be introduced to areas of Windows 10 that will undoubtedly improve you user experience, helping you with navigation and task management.
What you will learn in this course:
- Be able to carry out maintenance to optimize a computers true processing power.
- Manage programmes and applications more effectively and efficiently.
- Discover new skills that will set you apart from other Windows 10 users.
- Become more confident with general and advanced computer use.
Who is the target audience?
- Any person with a Windows 10 computer system and aspires to be awesome ! Computing skills only need to be basic.
- Individuals who would like a better understanding of how to use a computer but are not sure about how to go about finding out.
- No need to plan ahead. The course is completely flexible and easy to fit around any schedule; it is also available on mobile devices.
- If you are reading this description on a Windows 10 computer, or you have one or more, then you have everything you need to start and complete this course.
- All tutorials are broken down into “bitesized” step by step instructions. All you will have to do is follow along.
- Any tutorial that needs your computer to stay on while it carries out a task, I will let you know at the beginning of that tutorial to help you manage your time more effectively.
Created by: Warrick Klimaytys
Duration: 2h 23m