The introduction guide to game development
This course is designed by Animation Hacks which is the visual effect studio with high-quality skill artist work on numerous unannounced projects. In addition, they enjoy sharing their knowledge with those students who learn 3D online.
NOTE FOR STUDENTS – please take a look Section 1 / Lecture 1 to downloads for the source attachment link with the lesson.)
Who is the target audience?
- This course is not for someone who is an advanced game developer. This course is also not for students who are not interested in learning to code as you will get an introduction to the fundamentals of blueprint programming.
- Anyone seeking an understanding of best visual coding practices such as organization with your project and optimal development workflow that are essential to game development.
- People interested in developing commercial quality 2D and 3D games either professionally or as a hobby.
- The ideal student for this course is someone who is interested in game development with Unity and programming, C# scripts, blueprint and is looking for an interactive, project-based course.
- A basic understanding of mathematics (order of operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication) will facilitate comprehension of certain coding logic.
- No prior programming or Unreal experience is required. If you have worked in C# or Unity before, this course can help you fine-tune your game development skills.
- Before beginning this course, you should be comfortable browsing the Web.
Created by: Animation Hacks
Duration: 4h 48m