Vectorworks Building Information Modeling
I’m pleased to announce that my Vectorworks BIM Course for Vectorworks Architect is now available.
Many people talk about BIM these days, it is an important way to create drawings. This course is an introduction to using Building Information Modeling with Vectorworks Architect and it has been designed to teach you the concepts of BIM and how to use the Vectorworks Architect in the most productive way. It has all been brought together in a concise course.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Learn how to start a project and set up the file.
- Learn how to use the Vectorworks modeling tools for conceptual design.
- Learn how to create a building.
- Learn how to create and control window and door styles.
- Learn how to place internal fixtures and learn where to find the resources.
- Learn how to create and link drawings together.
- Learn how to create reports and export BIM Information